hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Friday, July 14, 2006

the bikini babe

Its been a busy few weeks and the road ahead is not looking at bating given the insane state of my schedule book, my touch-and-go health and raw edged temper; though it's more likely I crumble into fits and bouts of bimbotism and whining. I've taken to pretending I have a personal assistant- which for the record, I wish I really had, though my colleagues do a fine fine job helping me keep my appointments and sanity. They have been real troopers these guys.... So, when someone sent me a series of totally funny photos of doggies I so had to share them. I had a good laugh... hope you do too... :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger c said…

    eh that dog needs a brazillian wax or something. it looks damn gross, i cant even tell if it's a boy or girl. it looks like it has a pee-pee, but then again, it looks like it has a pie-pie. (pardon the euphemisms, i can't say penis and vagina when it comes to dogs, or babies, dick and pussy aren't right either).
    and the dog's damn ugly.
    and its bikini is crumpled.
    it's flat. haha. bee bee has more neh that than dog.
    but then again, beebee has pretty big nehs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home