hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

food poisoning

I know I need to rest, I have enough people telling me that my body is going to crash on me big time soon enough- as though it hasn't already periodically done so (more on that another time).

But I don't like being MADE to rest because I ate something wrong. Food poisoning sucks. And to make matters even more histerically worse, I got it from eating at a hospital cafeteria! How absurd is that! I mean, if I had gotten ill from eating at some roadside stall (not that we have any in Singapore, really) or seafood or all the other "risky" stuff- fine. I got ill eating bean curd (tau kuar) and black egg (lu tan) from a kway chup stall.

So I've barely kept food in. The husband has been patiently trying to coax me into eating, my mother has served up "cheng-cheng" food after food. Nothing sticking.

Bleah.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home