hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

drive, baby drive!

Its been a while since I last travelled with friends out of town, in fact, I've not been able to do much travelling. Period. Of course, one of my good friend has and I've been immensely jealous at her surjourns to horsieland and stuff. So, this year, May and I- we haven't decided if we want Mich along with us (neh-nee neh-nee boo-boo) have decided we shall do what we have talked about for so long but never really got down to doing. We are heading off to the Great Ocean Road sometimes this year. (Ooh, May, I'm so excitied!!!) I'm declaring it my bachelorette-getaway.

Oh, by the way, Mich has had the chance to travel quite often compared to May and I. Plus she's got more money than us from the govt which she's is going towards her travel fund. Needless to say, I'm immensely jealous of her. Oh, and her life one huge riot- I live vicariously through her. Really. Days of our lives... eat dust.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger kim said…

    Bugger. A holiday is what i need.
    Yes, a holiday is really what i need.
    Come on, say it with me now- "A holiday is what i need."

    Ah.
    You need a break too. I hope you have a great time :)

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Sngs Alumni said…

    HOLIDAY!!!

    *bloody, bloody excited*

    Gotta make sure that this actually HAPPENS, and not just talk about it. MUST GO.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I went there for our honeymoon! The Great Ocean Road pictures are in this set:

    http://www.valska.com/photos/australiapart3/

    Joan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home