hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Monday, July 31, 2006

dark light: a modern postmodern ramble

Its been a funny season, really, these past few days. It almost seems like I frequently find myself in these time-warp situations- time speeds up and slows down all at the same time and in the next instantaneous breath after the first, time speeds down and slows up. Its a curious paradox, a marginal gravitas meets stangnant miasma, an ethos, if you would, of the spinning project standing still, then hurtling into nothingness again.

I'm not sure if you know what I mean. Those that do, you're as mad as I am (or it could be possible, like me, you have read Kariel), which I suppose on one level is good. Sort of. And those of you that don't, well, don't sweat it; I'm not sure I understand me either.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, how've you been? Hope things are good with you :)

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger celine leow said…

    hey cherie! how r u these days? long time nv see you already. missing you. =)

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger pig said…

    hear from bjorn that you are getting marry in nov..=)congras

     

Post a Comment

<< Home