hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Friday, November 03, 2006

looking for staff

I AM LOOKING FOR A TEMP STAFF

I am looking for temp/part time staff to work with me and my training team in the next few months. We boast flexible working hours, great office location (purvis street) and a positive working environment. Looking to start immediately.

Also, all those interested in doing internships with us this holiday, please submit your resumes to me soon. We're closing our applications 15th November 2006.

All interested parties to mail: infoATekatraining.com

11 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger celine leow said…

    what kind of staff u looking for? age group? what will we need to do?? thx

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger hold up the sky said…

    you interested?

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger celine leow said…

    erm.. what must i do if i join?

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger celine leow said…

    i kind of interested. hee

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger hold up the sky said…

    email me at my personal email?

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Sumita Kunashakaran said…

    rie,
    sumita here. i'd love to be a part time person. doing the donkey work and all. i'm really quick to learn. and i'm intersted.

    sumita
    93383949

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger celine leow said…

    erm.. i don't hav your personal email add.. i onli hav the eka training add..

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger celine leow said…

    erm.. i've sent an email to the ekatraining email add. erm.. jus leave my hp num with u:94887517.
    thx. my email is chocolate_xiu@hotmail.com =)

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi there,

    what's the minimum age required and is the commitment for more than a month?

    thanks! =D

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger hold up the sky said…

    sumz,

    Hello you... :)

    Email me babe!!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Sumita Kunashakaran said…

    could u sms me ur e-mail? cause i lost my old hp together with all the contacts. so i'm left out on a limb here.

    sumz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home