hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

God knows...

Its been a whirlwind few weeks, a non-stop halabaloo of this that and the other. I've barely been able to breathe or catch my breath even on the few off moments I get to wind down just for a bit. It's like being winded. Perpectually. Its not a nice feeling really, neither is it a healthy one. I mean, I do do my best to "get through" and so far its been snatches of sleep and foot reflex (I'd blog about that another time). And of course a good meal at a nice place with great friends is always an extra bonus.

But these past weeks have been tough on me- emotionally and physically- and a little God sent came in the mail today. As though God knew I needed a little something more than the usual "list of stuff" to keep me going given my upcoming schedule only gets worse from here on. My good friend Sha Sha sent two little books and a prettly card in the mail all the way from Brunei complete with fairy wishes and words of love and wisdom.

And I especially like what it says on the page of one of the books: Silence is perfect peace; ignore the phone just this once.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home