hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

you fell in love...

3921-000073
"I fell in love with a brokened heart-
I realised that this day.
For hours past, though seasons change-
The splints have yet to heal.

I fell in love with a brokened heart-
Yet I dare not turn back Time.
No warm July to heal the wounds-
Must be beyond repair.

I fell in love with a brokened heart-
Blinded to all the cracks.
Yet I'll never have to see them-
Cos my love will fill the gaps.

I fell in love with a brokened heart-
Never even knew.
For for always, and forever
I'll never see the scars."

To all of you that drew the short end of the stick to my luckier, longer one-
You know who you are.
A million thanks will never suffice. Love you all.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home