hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Saturday, December 03, 2005

why I want what i want

Thanks to my friend May- who has so kindly offered to get me the seal/embossing thing for Christmas- is to be credited for my wanting to etch my powerbook. (To Pierre, Neighbour and other powerbook owners: Isn't it just amazing!) Ok, so anyone out there has a lazer etcher?

And go check this out, its what the industry now calls a macquarium. Ram, I want to do this for our office can? I think it'd look so so brilliant- I just need to find space!
Link to all the stuff!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can help u set up the tank if you'd like.
    marine!! MARINE!!

    i cant open the link tho, but i think this looks like a NANOtank to me.. like a small tank for only small critters.

    how about a jellyfish tank?
    --ping

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! This is beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home