hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Friday, April 07, 2006

le majestic

I never really thought about it but I've been really fortunate to have some really good girlfriends. It was a nice night out with the girls at the yet-to-be-officially opened Le Majestic hotel with its oh-so-quaint 40 rooms, each done up in a unique theme and stuff. And get this, some of the rooms the management took us to see had a aquarium concept bath in the middle of the room. Its all glass. Each level has some sort of kinky-winky theme and all, some rooms are downright mock brothel-like. Clary and I nearly went blind in one TOTALLY red room, complete with red lanterns, red bed sheets, red curtains... you get the picture. What was really cool was the fact the pool is situated right over the restaurant whose ceilings have holes that allow diners to peer UP into the pool. Amelia thought it was neat, Clary found it interesting, I just thought how I didn't want someone's crotch above me when I eat.

In any case, i had fun. Think we must have annoyed the waiters and stuff cos we always slip into bimbo mode when we are together. It took us too darn long to order our food; then after we did, we changed out minds. I spilt my drink, didn't even flinch. We had gold bits in our dessert which was a tad OTT. Made far too much noise, but didn't really care although we always say we ought to lower our volume. We have this impossible ability to all be talking at the same time about three totally different things to each other and still make the conversation work. We amaze me.

Oh by the way, Amelia's funky Chloe bag comes with a lock and key. I don't get it... :) Then again, there's alot of things I don't get like... let's not get rie started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home