hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Monday, August 14, 2006

agent cheerleader

Many people have asked me what the heck is up with my MSN nick which currently reads: Agent Cheerleader, Agent Magpie, Agent Ninja and Agent Skeletor. Here's why...

Ok, see, May, Mich and I are huge Alias fans. (Actually, I'm just a Michael Vartan fan, oh and I like the little tech guy, Marshall.) Anyways, my Alias obsession is a story for another day. Anyway, in the wake of our trawling through the seasons, we have come up with agent call signs for ourselves. As probably guessed, I've been christianed Agent Cheerleader (May says I was part of the cheerleader and jock club in JC, I still beg to differ, but that's a pepectual argument); Mich's Agent Magpie- she hordes EVERYTHING- I know cos I just helped her move and she's got tons of things. And May's Agent Ninja though I reckon Agent Techwhiz or Agent Everywhere would suit her fine. And, lately, we've included a new member into our clan, Agent Skeletor; Shan's em, a tad, em, thin?

Note to girls: I'm declariing Soph Agent Vodka.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Michelle-Lea said…

    Erm, if Soph is Agent Vodka. Then Laurel wld be Agent Yakitori?

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Sngs Alumni said…

    Hmm, too easy. How about Agent Flour, pronounced the proper way (i.e. "FLOWER")? Wouldn't that just kill her?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home