hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Monday, November 06, 2006

pre-wedding treat

Its been a relatively fun few days for me. I've actually been rather ill the past two weeks (first with gastric flu then with flu, then with a bad cough that's tapering off but still there) it's been a rather dreary two weeks. This is on top of the insane meetings, trainings and new projects that seem too continually stack up and fill up my schedule. So when I got a surprise call from Clarins to say a family friend had arranged for me and my wedding entourage to have a girly spa day at the Institut Clarins it was a real breath of fresh air.

So, today, six of us trooped down to the bliss-filled Institut Clarins for our little pre-wedding pampering in what Clarins calls the touch-and-treat package (each person got to pick a treatment of their choice, I got two!) complete with finger food, fruits, private cordoned off area to lazy about and personal therapists to see to making us feel like princesses. Or queens. Jo and I finished last so we entertained ourselves tinkering and fiddling with all the Clarins products made available to us: makeup, body stuff, face stuff, fragrances.... It was like home econs with super high-end products.

Loads of laughs, good company and one heck of a relaxing day...

I'm sleeping happy tonight. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger kim said…

    woah. nice! ok la, you prolly deserved it anyways! :)
    -hugs-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home