hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Monday, June 04, 2007

struck gold

My friend May has this unbelievable knack of finding truly amazing buys. In recent times she's somehow been able to find the most darling earrings at super cheap prices from the little knooks and crannies that she shops at. It could be some push cart outside Carrefour, or the pasar malam at this-that-or-the-other-town or at some small stall in the bowels of Queensway (I mean, as far as I know, that place is a sports shoe place, but she still manages to haul back some truly cool accessories.)

So, over dinner today, she presented me with my own stash of all-gold earrings. I rarely buy gold stuff so its such a cool pressie to receive not one, not two.... but- get this- SIX pairs of gold earrings!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home