hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I don't think so kitty...

I'll admit that I like it when things go my way.

I like it when I get what I ask for; be it big things or small, towards tangible outcomes or post-material ones. I like it when I get to do what I want when it tickles my fancy in the manner that I choose to the extent that I desire. I like it when people agree with me: either to do things according to the oh-great-cherie-decree (yeah, yeah, roll your eyes... ) willingly, or simply to make me happy. I like it when I am not forced to compromise my values/principles/standards. I like it when I get to eat what my heart desires (its been a lot of Azhang's chocolate pudding lately along with Papi's sliced veal) and when I get to laugh out loud, snigger at stepford wives (this is a long story), gauff at silly things, snort unglamourously, bitch about whatever, gossip about whoever.

Yeah, I like to behave like a spoilt child- I get away with it sometimes, not always- and I make no excuses. (Ok, PMS is sometimes a convenient excuse but oh well...) And so, when someone pisses on my shoes, steps on my toes, hurt the people I care about, take what's rightfully mine and play mindgames with me... it becomes a no holds barred crusade for me. I've had 4 brutal years of training in school with the very best in the business; (I mean, compared to some of my "coursemates" I'm a consummate amateur), so sometimes things aren't always pretty even if it is usually swift and decisive.

Ah... keep the claws sharp, the mind sharper and the heart in the right place. Let the games begin...

note to debators reading this:- Remember, affirmative action is not swift and decisive action. *smile* You know what I'm talking about...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes cherie. i do know what you're talking about...haha. how amusing.

    qixiang

     

Post a Comment

<< Home