hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

treasure trove

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
(Mark 6:21)"

I've always loved this verse and this year this verse has taken on a brand new meaning, to grand new depths. And to make things nicer, a friend sent me an sms yesterday saying he saw this said same verse on the walls of CK Tang in lieu of Christmas (my personal favourite time of the year) and he thought of me, sent me warm wishes and congratulations and left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.*smile*

2 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Alvin said…

    It happened again! I'm thinking there's a message in this for me too.

    http://lifecoachesblog.com/2006/11/27/for-where-your-treasure-is-there-your-heart-will-be-also/

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, I saw it at the displays at vivocity as well and was reminded of you:P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home