hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Friday, December 01, 2006

10 facts about this girl

Ok, this is the deal and these are the facts:

1. Yes, I have been ill for a long time. Like its my fault.
2. Yes, I do owe people alot of work and am not sorry.
3. Yes, I have been tired, unrested and cranky. Point being?
4. Yes, I have been neglecting far too many things for far too long. So?
5. Yes, I have been unreasonable, irrational and downright emotional. And?
6. No, I am not ok so quit asking stupid questions over and over again.
7. No, I do not anyone to tell me what I need or don't need.
8. No, I don't think I'm being unfair- its is my right to be totally unreasonable.
9. No, I am not ready to forgive anyone just yet- epecially you. And you two.
10. No, I don't think I'm always right- but on this, I'm sure I am.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Jelis said…

    Meep. *sends a virtual hug* =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home