hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My blinged up cooper

My Christmas stash gets smaller and smaller each year to be honest, not that I'm complaining really. Pretty much, cos, the pile I give out these days is significantly less than the lot I haul about previously. Then again, compared to my mum who used to give presents to half the known world (if you didn't get it, its cos you were part of the "unknown world"- duh!) my Christmas thingamajig is child's play. My sis and I used to get roped in to wrap tons and tons of presents for people till we pretty much puked wrapping paper and sneezed scotchtape.

But I'm all good with the "newly revised" christmas list really. Especially when the stash I pick up includes cute little toy-versions of my dog. I already have a bee-bee toy dog; my mum got it for my sillycar when Bee (my oh-so-cute-cocker-spaniel was born) and it sits on the dashboard of my car. And now Mich has added a Cooper- blinged up no less- to the mix.



The girls and I were coffee-ing and exchanging presents the other day and May and I came up with this video showcasing my dog that is... wait for it babes... DA BOMB!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home