hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Sunday, December 10, 2006

secret agent


Agent Ninja. Agent Skeletor. Agent Cheerleader. Agent Magpie. Agent Vodka.
Agent Phoenix. Agent Freelance. Agent Mountaineer.
Agent Boy scout. Agent shotgun. Agent evergreen. Agent Mockingbird.


Those that get it, get it. Those that don't, don't.
Note to Agent Skeletor: I Love..... (you know the rest...)


Top Ten Things You NEVER Want to Hear on 'Alias'

10.Sark: "I'm really not a bad guy, I'm just misunderstood."
9. Jack: "There's something else I haven't told you."
8. Francie: "Syd, I have something to confess: I work for a place called K-Directorate."
7. Sydney: "I finished my paper early, Professor, and I did the extra credit as well."
6. Will: "That Agent Vaughn is one good-looking man."
5. Dixon: "Why are you always on Point?"
4. Sloan: "Sydney, you've earned a break. Absolutely no field work for six months."
3. Marshall: "Just take a big gun or something."
2. Irina: "Actually, I'm a Mountee. I was sent by Canada to pretend to be a KGB officer pretending to be an American housewife to steal secrets from the CIA."
1. Voice-Over-Guy: "Next week, Alias is a repeat."

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hei cherie. i attended one of you talks somewhere on February this year. i'm shikin from ping yi. remembered? u gave me a set of books for the little one. and the purple ribbon. ough wells, do drop by my blog alright.

    www.deranged-imbecile.blogspot.com

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger hold up the sky said…

    hey babe,
    Of course i remember you... :)
    Will drop by your bloggy...

    rie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home