hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

queer things


Over the last few weeks, and escalatingly so over the last few days, I've received many emails and read many blogs (disturbingly of some very good friends of mine) with many queer queer stuff about each of them. Some of them evidently have a lot of hygiene issues, some can't quite control their, em, physical capacities very well, others have a compulsive need to only sit in the second to last seat on left side on the last carriage of the MRT.


We all do such funny things. So here's some of mine:

1. I have a compulsive need to eat M&Ms in a specific order- green, blue, orange, red, yellow, light brown, dark brown.
2. I cannot sleep with my ears exposed- no thanks to my late grandma who told me a lizard's tail would fall inside my ear.
3. I can only think when I write with a green v5 pilot pen.
4. I need to brush my teeth everytime I bathe, if not, its not a real bath.
5. I truly believe a gorgeous looking bra is more important than a nice outfit.
6. I can't really cook, I just fake really well and get lucky quite often. Really.
7. A well manicured set of nails is the only way to get me to not bite my nails.
8. I can comprehend spending $1million on a ring, but not $500K on a car.
9. I only read books which have some sort of death in them; preferably a series of them, thank you very much.
10. I have eaten crickets, scorpions, larvae, worms, ants, grasshoppers.... and actually found them tasty.

11 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger kim said…

    with regards to your number 4, ditto! :) hahahaahaha uhm, hygene issues, you were saying? hahah

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Alvin said…

    I have fun organizing my internet bookmarks, making them all neat and nicely filed. I really do.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger anybodysgirl said…

    totally get the bra thing, GREEN ESPECIALLY *wink*
    and I only now know you have had a blog for 2 months!!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger ruiqi said…

    hey cherie! i found your blog from your friendster account. i was one of the tms 4N motivational camp ppl. your this post was indeed rather enlightening and showed a different side of you! heh. miss ya lotz!

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger kim said…

    *stomp stomp stomp*

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, you aren't working at akltg anymore? anyway, cool blog.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, you aren't working at akltg anymore? anyway, cool blog.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, you aren't working at akltg anymore? anyway, cool blog.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, you aren't working at akltg anymore? anyway, cool blog.

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger hold up the sky said…

    i'm not at akltg anymore cos i need a change of scenery- am now at eka training group. :)

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Cherie!!!!
    found your comment on my friendster blog!

    hmm. the last one got me stop eating my apple.

    :p

    by the way, i'm in Japan now... until april of next year :)
    if you come to Tokyo before then, please let me know!!! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home