hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

photos: the uni gang

My uni life pretty much passed in a haze with me barely remembering the first three years of school. I think its because I didn't really have a class and was basically rather anti-social. All I recall of those three years were loads of time spent and wasted at the canteen with my JC classmates who pretty much all came to arts and socie with me.

Loads changed in my final and honours year: I finally had proper classes and claassmates and made some of the best friends in my life. I'm sure I could find the picture if I dug deep and hard enough, but one time Karyn and I bought face paint and painted everyone's faces and sat through our Elections class with stuff drawn all over our face, arms and bodies. How we actually got away with it- I scarce remember. They were the ones who panicked with me over thesis deadlines, essays and stacks of un-read notes (except Ms Wang who always seemed to be able to do everything. Then again, she's gone to John Hopkins and stuff and is widely considered the smartest friend I know.) Then came the Saturday French classes.... but lets not go there.

It was a fun time guys. Still is. Hugs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home