hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Friday, April 13, 2007

photo: debaters


I know its been months since I got married and many of you have asked me about photos and such. I'm not really good with these things, in fact, its only recently that I got it all sorted out and printed though my very wonderful photographers were oh-so-prompt with passing them to me. I had the best photographers, really. If you're waiting to see the whole shebang of photos please know that its going to take a long while; its currently being circulated amongst relatives and stuff.

In any case, I've decided that if I were to attempt to print for each of you (you know who you are) it'd take forever. So, instead, I'm just going to periodically post them up here and send you and SMS/email about it so you can go see. I've considered using an online photo-hosting thing- its too much hassle.

So, first: my debaters. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home