hold up the sky

the butterflies need their spring...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Day 14/15: Silence

I'm finding it hard to breathe- there's so many things closing in from so many sides that all the wind has been knocked out of me and I'm sometimes- one time far to much- gasping for breath. Gasping. Gasping.

I'm finding it hard to find good, clean, air- the smog, the muck, the miasma rising pervasively all around seems to filter through, permeating everything.

I'm finding it hard to trust this world- its like there are endless fine prints to read and unsaid untruths to wade through; too many hidden agendas and back biting to make the journey entirely unenjoyable.

I'm finding... I'm finding... I'm finding...
I'm searching. I'm searching. I'm searching.

Where else can I look?

Will you come and search with me?

4 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger kim said…

    *hugs tight*

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    everything happens for a reason. have faith...

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Enchanted One said…

    the world is not always perfect. ppl change too fast, too sudden... we can only search within ourselves

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger hold up the sky said…

    Yeah, I agree with you B, sometimes change is good, other times its not. Time and death will tell... i suppose

     

Post a Comment

<< Home